Stronger with Zoe and all its programs are owned entirely and in full by ZVPD Wellness LLP (ZVPD, us, we), a limited liability partnership registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs in New Delhi, India. ZVPD takes customer privacy and security of customer data and information very seriously.
What data do we collect?
1. Personal details such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, social media name or handles, date of birth, gender, nationality . This is so we can contact you and to authenticate you signing in and out of our service as well as to provide you products and services you request.
2. IP address and time of site visits and general use of our website and programs. This is standard practise to aid in the running of our servers in case of a fault.
3. Your height, weight, age, and information about your fitness levels, medical conditions and diet. This is so we can provide you with the correct program for your needs.
4. Progress photos. This is so we can accurately assess how the training is affecting you and provide you with the best service possible. We also reserve the right to use this data for marketing purposes.
5. Any personal data that is communicated to us directly or indirectly via letters, emails, chat services, calls, and social media; and
6. Data regarding your location, including real-time geographic location of your computer or device through GPS, Bluetooth and your IP address, along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell-tower locations, but only if you use location-based features and turn on the location services settings on your device or computer.
7. Billing and invoice information for accounting and audit purposes. We do not store or process your credit/debit card or other payment details- the e-commerce platform and payment gateways we use will do this in a secure manner.
What we could use the data collected for?
By providing any personal data you explicitly agree that we may use it for:
1. Administrative and legal purposes including but not limited to statistical and marketing analysis, systems testing, customer surveys, maintenance and development, or in order to deal with a dispute or claim.
2. Marketing of our programs, products and services.
3. Customer service communications and providing tailored services.
How long will your data be stored?
We will store your data until you tell us not to in order to provide you with the best possible service. You may withdraw your consent for us to store/use your data at any time by contacting us.
How is the data stored?
The data you provide to us is protected using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is the industry standard method of encrypting personal information and credit card details so that they can be securely transferred over the Internet.
Sharing your personal data
We may share limited data with select third parties for the purposes required by them including but not limited to Government authorities, law enforcement bodies and regulators for compliance with legal requirements; Our trusted third party ancillary partners (identified on our website), who many offer products and services on or through our website; on Social Media, Google Analytics, Facebook and Instagram advertising.
Cookies and Site Tracking
We may collect data from other sources such as through the use of “cookies”. We may also gather information from both online and offline data providers. This information could include internet browsing behaviour, demographic data or interest-based data. To opt out of cookies, you can alter the settings on your internet browser to accept or reject a website from using cookies. This may affect functionality of the website.
When you browse our website, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. We may also collect data: regarding device IDs or identifiers, connection information, device software, statistics of page views, ad data, referral URLs and IP data.